What Are The Major Chyawanprash Health Benefits and Uses
The outbreak of corona has once again put the spotlight on immunity.
In all Doctors’ and Researchers’ opinions, that immunity is the axe to ace coronavirus.
A well-drilled swat team is needed to eliminate the intruder from your body.
The immune system: “Incorporates many organs and biological functions.”
It deals with invading pathogens and tries to flush it out from your body.
It has a well-drilled Swat team that identifies the enemy and makes the specific weapons, or antibodies needed to destroy it.
What if it doesn’t eliminate the intruder from the body?
So, what else is better than a magical Chyawanprash”?
- Chyawanprash (also spelled chyavanaprasha, chyavanprash chyavanaprash, chyavanaprasam, chamanprash, and chyawanaprash) is an Ayurvedic health supplement.
- Ayurveda considers it as one of the best rejuvenating and nourishing formulas.
- It is meant to restore drained reserves of life force (ojas) and to preserve strength, stamina, and vitality while stalling the course of aging.
- Each herb in this concoction comes with amazing health benefits.
- This herbal jam is formulated by processing around 50 medicinal herbs and their extracts, including the prime ingredient, Amla (Indian gooseberry), which is the world’s richest source of vitamin C.
What are the Health Benefits of eating Chyawanprash?
How Chyawanprash Protect and Strengthens the Respiratory System?
The research speaks that it is a healer.
- Chyawanprash can do an incredible job of promoting lung power.
- It nourishes the mucous membrane and helps in maintaining the respiratory passage clean and clear.
- It is often used as a tonic in winter months as it supports natural resistance, lends strength, energy, and combat infections by boosting overall health and wellbeing.
- Chyawanprash is well-known to build stamina and muscle mass without worsening the Kapha.
- It is valued as a Rasayana for all cells in the body and pacifies Vata, pitta, and Kapha doshas.
- A regular intake of CP strengthens the trachea–bronchial tree and hence improves the immunity and functioning of the respiratory system.
- Due to the rich Amla percentage, CP is loaded in high vitamin C, polyphenolics, including flavonoids, and exhibits evident antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity enhances the immune system and fights infections. Vitamin C also helps to revive and restore the energy loss of the human body.
- It is one of the best Ayurvedic supplements for increasing immunity. It is also good for winter as it produces heat in the body.
There are a lot of chyawanprash brands on the market. Make sure you buy from a reputable source which will ensure you are purchasing a high-quality product with good quality ingredients from an ethical source. Buy our chyawanprash here.
Other Nutrients that have a Vital Role in the Functioning of Our Immune System:
Vitamins, especially A, C and D, and minerals such as zinc do have a vital role in the functioning of our immune system, but they are also practically unavoidable components of our diets, present in large quantities in fruits, vegetables, and meats.
If you have a normal diet, you don’t need supplemental vitamins or minerals, and giving more of them won’t help.
So What Else Can We Do To Avoid Getting Ill?
Other than a healthy diet and regular light exercise, which increases the activity of helpful immune cells, simple personal hygiene is important. There’s evidence that washing your hands, being careful not to sneeze over people, keeping surfaces nice and clean all reduce the risk of transmission.” The microbes in and on our body, help defend us from pathogenic infection on several levels.