Showing all 3 results
Bhumi Amla Supreme$23.96
Punarnava Supreme-Pure Renew$23.96
Ayurvedic Supplements for Liver Health:
The liver is a vital multitasker organ of the body. Every single organ system of your body depends upon your liver to remove the toxins. These toxins can include environmental impurities, a harmful additive in food items, and allopathy medicine. Liver infection is a wake-up call for you, which will push you into immediate danger.
“According to Ayurveda, metabolism and digestion in the body are carried by different types of digestive fires (enzymes), which are termed as ‘Agni’ and ‘Pitta’ in Ayurveda.
- Our liver is a pitta dosha organ, and it produces digestive fires.
- As per Ayurveda, digestive enzymes or juices produced by the liver are known as digestive fires.
- This digestive fire helps in the healthy digestion of food.
- So in short, the liver is a fiery organ, and that is why anything, which is fiery or hot in nature is not good for the liver.
- Alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, hot spicy food, chemicals in pre-packaged foods or medicines, and environmental pollutants are not good for the liver as they are also fiery.
Types of liver disease:
- Fatty liver disease
- Liver cyst
- Cirrhosis Liver
- Liver cancer
How can we use Ayurveda to heal ourselves?
- The liver knows how to heal itself. “So all we need to do is stop exposing it to hot foods and chemicals, and keep it cool and clean.”
- Ayurvedic herbs consumption daily prevents liver cell death.
- In Ayurveda, bitter-tasting and cooling herbs and foods like Aloe vera, Neem, Kutki, Karela, Amla, Turmeric, Bhumi-Amla, Punarnava, and others are used for both protection as well as boosting liver health. Green leafy vegetables, beetroots, carrots, and apples are also good for the liver.”
Natural Ayurvedic herbs for the Liver:
- Triphala – This herb is a combination of Amla, Behada, and Harad. It detoxifies body cells and boosts the immune system.
- Giloy (GUDUCHI) -helps Detoxification and Improves the function of the liver.
- Kutki- It improves bile production and reduces the risk of Jaundice.
- Turmeric – It improves the function of the liver and removes toxins from the blood.
- Bhringaraj is an Ayurvedic herb with similar properties to dandelion; it is bitter and tonifying and considered a rejuvenative tonic for the liver.
- Bhumyamalaki – It is used to further support and strengthen the liver’s natural cleansing and detoxifying actions.
- The herbs like Ashwagandha, Carom seeds, Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, Pudina, Saunf, and Neem are used as Ayurvedic Remedy For Fatty Liver.
Ayurveda mainly focuses on your lifestyle, diet changes, exercise, detoxification, yoga, and meditation to heal your injured liver cells. Make sure that the lifestyle you are living in is healthy.