Ayurveda Herbs To Improve & Boost Immunity
Strengthen Your Immune System With Ayurvedic Herbs And Fight Off Disease:
It is our immune system that defends us against disease-causing micro-organisms. But sometimes it fails. A germ can overcome the immune system defenses and make us sick.
Immunity is the resistance of the body against the infections and toxins that intrudes into your body. With natural ingredients, immune boosting herbs and supplements ensure that the body receives the necessary nutrients to keep the immune system strong and stable in the long run.
Do Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements Help in improving Immunity?
Yes, there are many Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements which help to support immune function. Start your day with confidence that you are well protected and well-armored against the invisible enemy by incorporating the Immunity Booster Ayurvedic Herbs in your diet.
- Many people take Turmeric and Ginger at the first sign of sickness, hoping to enhance immune function and sidestep cold or flu symptoms. Turmeric aids in making our immunity stronger, the main life-saving ingredient in Turmeric is about 3-5% of Curcumin; a phyto – derivative, which contains healing properties.
- Cold & Cough –Turmeric helps the body naturally cleanse the respiratory tract, helps fight the infection and its anti-inflammatory qualities relieve individuals from the direct impact of cold and flu.
- Respiration – People having bronchial problems may face a lot of problems due to lower immunity. Curcumin can be helpful in facing such problems and building up immunity.
- Upper Respiratory Tract Problems – Congestion of nose and airway due to inflammation, cough, cold and occasionally, shortness of breath, affecting children, adults, and the elderly population. Inflammation constricts the airways and makes it difficult to breathe. This is often related to an exaggerated response by the immune system that leads to chronic inflammation and damage to lung tissue by free radicals. Curcumin inhibits inflammation, relieves congestion and pain and thus improves your breathing.
- Boosts Immunity – Curcumin helps up in boosting up the immunity and helps to fight against viral replication.
- Reduces Inflammation – Curcumin suppresses various inflammatory molecules that are responsible for the causes of the damage by viruses. It helps to reduce symptoms and provides relief.
- Inhibit Viral Replication – Exhibits all the antiviral properties by reducing the replication of the virus. Curcumin hence reduces the viral load. (TRICURMIN SUPREME)
- To begin with, Ginger contains a compound called gingerol, which has several medicinal properties. “Gingerol has analgesic, sedative, antipyretic and antibacterial effects.
- Another component in ginger – zingerone – is an antioxidant.” The antibacterial effects of gingerol help in curing cold and sore throat.
- Research shows that ginger, in particular, may possess powerful immune – boosting properties.
- Fresh ginger was effective against the Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus (HRSV), which can cause respiratory tract infections in infants, children, and adults.
- Another study found that ginger extract blocked the growth of several strains of respiratory tract pathogens.
- Taking ginger extract helps in decreasing symptoms of seasonal allergies, such as sneezing and allergic cough.
- Both turmeric and ginger can also decrease levels of inflammation, which can help improve immune function. (GINGER SUPREME)
- King of Bitters, scientifically known as Andrographis Paniculata, is a master herb used in 26 different Ayurvedic formulations.
- It has been used since ancient times in tribal medicine in India.
- Andrographis is most widely used to treat cold and flu symptoms.
- Andrographis is also said to act as a natural immune – booster. (ANDROGRAPHIS SUPREME)
- There is a good amount of vitamin C in Amla which increases the immunity power in the body.
- You cannot become ill if you eat it. Amla promotes the elimination of natural toxins, maintains healthy digestion and absorption, nourishes and strengthens the body’s immunity and protects it against seasonal cough, cold and flu.
- It helps the body and mind adapt to the stress of modern life and promotes increased energy level. (AMLA SUPREME)
Tulsi (Basil Leaves):
- It is the ayurvedic solution to all basic human troubles.
- Right from reducing pain (analgesic) to protecting the liver (hepatoprotective), basil is a health refreshing herb-plant.
- It is a fever reducer, blood vessel protector, anti-stress element, an immunity booster and has antioxidant properties.
- Crushed leaves of tulsi are very effective in fever, cough, bronchitis and other diseases of lungs.
- It helps in the expectoration of excess mucus secretion. Tulsi decoction is very beneficial in fevers like dengue and malaria.
- Gargling with tulsi decoction helps to reduce throat pain and mouth ulcers.
- Packed with Disease-Fighting Antioxidants: Tulsi contains two water-soluble flavonoid antioxidants, orientin, and viceninare that strengthen the immune system, protect the cellular structure.
- Home Remedy for Cough and Fever: The decoction of tulsi leaves, neem leaves, powder of ginger and powder of long pepper has the ability to reduce fever and its symptoms considerably. During fever, applying the paste of Tulsi leaves on cold feet is beneficial. (TULSI SUPREME)
- Ashwagandha is popularly used for boosting immunity, anti-aging, joint pain, and insomnia.
- Due to its active ingredient called withanolides, Ashwagandha is also used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress, as a general tonic and for improving thinking ability.
- It has been used for centuries as a general body tonic, as it makes you feel stronger and healthier.
- It is also present in Chyawanprash, the delicious and famous concoction stocked up in every Indian household. This is a good Ayurvedic Supplement for immunity and strength. (ASHWAGANDHA SUPREME)
Guduchi or Giloy:
- It is the Sanjeevani that is magical in numerous aspects of immunity boosters.
- It treats chronic fevers, diabetes, and respiratory problems.
- Giloy is a universal herb that helps boost immunity.
- It is a powerhouse of antioxidants that fight free radicals, keep your cells healthy and get rid of diseases.
- Treats Chronic Fever, Giloy helps get rid of recurrent fevers. Since Giloy is anti-pyretic in nature, it can reduce the signs and symptoms of many life-threatening conditions like Dengue, Swine Flu, and Malaria as well.
- Fights Respiratory Problems: Giloy is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory benefits and helps reduce respiratory problems like frequent cough, cold, tonsils. Try this Ayurvedic Supplement to prevent coronavirus attack. (GUDUCHI SUPREME)
- Chyawanprash (CP) is an Ayurvedic health supplement.
- It is meant to restore drained reserves of life force (ojas) and to preserve strength, stamina, and vitality while stalling the course of aging.
- Chyawanprash is formulated by processing around 50 medicinal herbs and their extracts, including the prime ingredient, Amla (Indian gooseberry), which is the world’s richest source of vitamin C.
- Protect and Strengthens the Respiratory System
- A regular intake of CP strengthens the trachea–bronchial tree and hence improves the immunity and functioning of the respiratory system.
- It helps to treat respiratory infections, allergic cough, asthma, bronchospasm, rhinitis, seasonal or nonseasonal respiratory disorders, common cold, and tuberculosis, and thus strengthens the respiratory system.
- Due to the rich Amla percentage, CP is loaded in high vitamin C, polyphenolics, including flavonoids, and exhibits evident antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity enhances the immune system and fights infections.
- Vitamin C also helps to revive and restore the energy loss of the human body. It is the Best Ayurvedic supplement for increasing immunity. (CHYAWANPRASH)
So Prevention Is Better And Strengthening Our Immune System To Fight Against The Virus Is The Best Way. LET US GO FOR IT.
Blog Disclaimer: This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the Blog section belong solely to the author who are independent writers and not necessarily to Harmony Nutraceuticals or Harmony Veda. Our writers are not employed or related to us in any way. The Blog provides an opportunity for authors to express their own views and opinions on Ayurveda, various health topics and supplements.